Thank you! Your contribution as a member of the 360HR team is greatly appreciated.
Our 360HR motto “None of us is as smart as all of us” includes you and the valuable skills you bring to our clients.
Our aim is to ensure your pay is always accurate and on time.
Typically the 360HR pay cycle is weekly, with payment available in your bank account by Thursday of the week following, at the latest.
If you have any questions in relation to your pay, contact your 360HR team member or the Payroll Support Team:
Rebecca Hansson – Payroll Administrator – 02 9819 6324
Karen Dorn – Finance & Administration Manager – 02 9819 6324
First Week Induction
Safety advice from the Payroll Support Team
Safety in the workplace is everyone’s responsibility! Follow our safety advice:
- Follow workplace policies and procedures
- Discuss with your supervisor if you are having difficulties managing your workload
- Contact your 360HR team member if your supervisor asks you to do other activities which are outside your original work brief
- Report accidents, incidents and maintenance issues
- Let your employer know if you are experiencing any discomfort that may be caused by your work
- Practice strict personal hygiene (e.g. wash your hands and use hand sanitisers)
For more information on safety at work go to Safety.