- Full-time Permanent Opportunity in the Shoalhaven/ Nowra Region
- Career Opportunity – Market Leader, Strong & Growing Company
- Iconic Australian Food Manufacturing Business
Our client is a successful Australian group of companies, uniquely integrated as a diverse international agribusiness.
We are recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to be based at their large manufacturing operation on the NSW South Coast in the Shoalhaven region. This role will be supervising a small team and taking control of the accounts payable function for this site.
- Ideally have five (5) years previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and account payable principles
- Experience of high volume processing of invoices
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is crucial to this role
- Strong excel skills (V look ups, pivot tables);
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, driven, energetic and with a positive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity, offering a rewarding
career with a market leading producer and highly successful Australian company.
If you are seeking a change and would like to be part of a driven, proactive and professional company that will offer you a supportive work environment, great remuneration and an opportunity to work possibly closer to home, apply today or contact Joanne in the first instance for a confidential discussion.
Please APPLY NOW below or email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role