About the business
Our client, a well established IT services company, experienced in designing & implementing IT Infrastructure solutions and all other IT related business needs is seeking an engaging and competent Sales Administration Assistant to support the team and it’s customers.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Office manager, this role will see you challenged with a variety of interesting tasks to fill your day. In a usual day you will:-
- Support the sales team in all aspects of the customer engagement process
- Assist with quotations, orders, invoices, deliveries and customer requirements
- Answer incoming calls, taking concise messages and ensuring the recipient receives the key information via email.
- Process data entry of customer details and update of customer databases.
- Send invoices to customer and follow up on payments and overdue accounts
- Process customer credit application forms
- Assist with collecting information for various reports if required
- Assist with administration on marketing activities
Benefits and perks
Our new, modern office is well located in the Norwest Business Park, with parking readily available.
Skills and experience
To progress your application to the next stage, you will be proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
This role will be an excellent opportunity for a quality candidate who can display:
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Solid history in a Sales support and Customer service environment
- High level of organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Sound numerical ability and data entry skills
- Care and attention to detail
If you’re interested APPLY NOW, attaching your CV.
Ref # NA120618