- Luxury, state of the art customised designs
- Great team environment
Our client, an award winning leader in the Luxury home building sector, is seeking a confident, self motivated 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice Carpenter to join the team.
While learning and gathering skills from other Carpenters, you will have exposure to various aspects of the construction trade.
In this role you will;
- Assist with the construction, maintenance, fit-out, alerations, repair and renovation of buildings
- Assist with carpentry including structural framing, fit-out carpentry, floor finishes and window installation
- Assist with civil excavation, demolition, concreting and plastering
- General other duties as required.
Key experience, skills and qualifications
- Currently studying towards a Certificate III or IV in Carpentary and in your 2nd or 3rd year of your apprenticeship
- Current Drivers License and Ute
- Basic hand tools required
- Willing to work Saturdays when required
- White Card
- An understanding of how to interpret plans and drawings
- Sound problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
If this role is of interest to you and you’re keen to know more, don’t delay, APPLY NOW!
Ref # ES290118