- Well established and known project home building company
- Excellent, modern office and facilities
- Strong team culture and support
Our client, a well-known and expanding project housing Company, is seeking a BIM Coordinator to join their team to transition, implement, train and develop the design and drafting teams in ArchiCAD.
This position presents an opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic, professional team where ability and performance is recognised and rewarded.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the implementation of ArchiCAD across the design and drafting teams
- Overseeing and developing the training for internal teams in the use of ArchiCAD
- Overseeing the development and implementation of procedures, protocols, libraries, templates and other documentation within ArchiCAD
- Providing design and drafting assistance as required in peak periods
- Liaising with internal team members and external consultants
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Relevant qualifications
- Previous experience in the satisfactory implementation of ArchiCAd within a Company
- Previous Project Homes drafting experience
- Strong skills in ArchiCAD (3+ years) and AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of design standards and new home construction
- Understanding of the BCA, CDC and Local Authority DCPs
- Skills in SketchUp, Photoshop or Acrobat are desirable, however not essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please APPLY NOW attaching your resume, or contact Nigel on 02 8860 9380 to confidentially discuss this position, or other opportunities further.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380
Ref # NR04072018