- Retail Services, Jewellery Industry
- Dynamic, Friendly Team
- Sydney Based, Regular Travel
Our client is a highly reputable market leader in the provision of retail services to the jewellery industry. They have a large client group of independent jewellers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
To support their business growth strategy, they are looking for an energetic and talented person to join their team as a Business Development Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify and develop new client/business opportunities
- Develop plans and implement professional business development strategies and skills to secure new clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve existing client’s businesses
- Manage project based activities related to improving retail support services
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Demonstrated sales/business development capability in a retail industry context
- Retail experience that may include store management, marketing, visual merchandising or social media marketing
- Understanding of basic retail accounts and reporting, and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Well-developed communication and listening skills
- Experience in public speaking and delivery of training or product/service presentations
- Excellent people/interpersonal skills in working with a range of external parties and team members
- Confidence, professionalism and a passion for sales and customer service
You must have the ability to travel regularly within Sydney, NSW and nationally across Australia.
This position offers a competitive remuneration package including a motor vehicle and access to an incentive program.
If you think you have the skills and drive to meet the challenge of this role, please APPLY NOW attaching your resume and cover letter, or contact John Arraj at 360HR on 0414 011 211 to confidentially discuss this role further.