- Highly respected Not For Profit
- Global corporate challenge led from Australia
- Competitive salary + salary packaging + incentives
- Located in Frenchs Forest
Our client is an organisation that provides family-centred therapies, life skills programs, equipment & support. The beneficiaries include children, teenagers, parents & carers.
The Business Development Manager works in a team and reports to the Corporate Strategy Manager Steptember
- Strategy & Planning. Research & identify prospective partners across corporate, clubs & schools achieving mutually beneficial partnerships
- Relationships. Work with internal & external stakeholders to facilitate leads to grow partners, event participation and revenue
- Partnership Development. Develop & present proposals, communication channels & processes to attract new partners & retain & increase revenue from existing partners
- Reporting. Develop a pipeline to manage, track & report on partners and revenue leading up to and post event
- Demonstrated ability to sell & develop new business/partnerships
- Proven stakeholder management experience across all levels
- Excellent presentation, planning & organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills at a corporate level
- The ability to work both collaboratively and independently whilst remaining flexible
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Current NSW Drivers License
You are a highly motivated, results driven individual that can contribute and add value through your ability to sell & manage relationships.
In this role you will work as part of a wider fundraising, marketing and communications team and have the opportunity to grow and develop in a well regarded and respected organisation.
If you are ready to use your strong sales skills to help achieve the overall goals of this organisation ring Patrick Cameron on 0412 299 776 or APPLY NOW attaching your resume.
Ref # PCCPA19