- Food Manufacturing Industry
- Business and Career Growth Opportunity
- South-West Sydney Based
Our client is a well-established and highly reputable family owned and operated dry food manufacturing company. Based in south-western Sydney they have a client group of leading food service and manufacturing companies including major meat and poultry processors.
To support their business growth strategy, they are looking for an energetic, talented and results focused person to join their team as a Business Development Manager with area responsibility for the greater Sydney region. The target markets for their specialty food products include clubs, hotels, cafes, restaurants, food services and food manufacturers.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Identify and develop new client/business opportunities
- Develop plans and implement professional business development strategies and selling skills to secure new clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated sales/business development capability and experience ideally in a food industry context
- Previous B2B sales experience in an FMCG environment would also be ideal
- Understanding and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and other applications to manage your product, sales and client information
- Well-developed communication and listening skills
- Experience in product/service presentations
- Excellent people/interpersonal skills in working with a range of external parties and team members
- Confidence, professionalism and a passion for sales and customer service
You must have the ability to travel regularly within the greater Sydney area.
This position offers a competitive remuneration package including a motor vehicle.
If you think you have the skills and drive to meet the challenge of this role, please APPLY NOW attaching your resume and cover letter, or contact John Arraj at 360HR on 0414 011 211 to confidentially discuss this role further.