- Global Leading Co. in Power Technologies – Small Australian Team
- Large Scale Solar PV Projects
- Existing Client Network – Strong & Growing Reputation
Our client is relatively new to the Australian market (approx. 2yrs) and is a part of a global leading power technologies company with more than 3000 people in 16 countries. Specialising in power & control electronics, generators, motors & pumps, electrical engineering & automation projects.
The Australian operation has gained a solid foothold in the market, having already completed a number of large scale solar PV projects. As the Australian business continues to grow and the large scale solar PV market is experiencing increasing high demand, there is a need for a motivated and professional BDM to join the team and help drive future business opportunities as the industry strives to meet the Australian Renewable Energy Target (RET).
You will be based at their hi-spec commercial offices in the Illawarra, and will work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Electrical Engineer. The purpose of your role is to maximise sales profitability, growth and market penetration within Australia by promoting and selling the company’s products portfolio.
- Grow & drive business with existing and new clients including large scale solar farm developers, designers, owners/operators and EPC construction companies.
- Promote the business through traditional BD activities, expos and conferences and through more creative and intuitive marketing approaches.
- Requirement to travel state-wide and nationally to engage with clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the global team to develop optimum solutions for your customers
- Experienced sales & marketing within the renewable energy sector.
- Tech savvy (although you do not need not be an engineer – the company employs some of the world’s leading engineers in this field).
- Results driven & self-motivated to achieve the best for yourself and the company.
This is an opportunity to get on board with a strong, dynamic & progressive company, which is fast becoming recognised as a key player in the Australian market. You will be largely autonomous and self-managed, whilst having direct access to the leadership team, owners and colleagues, for support, leverage and guidance.
The company has a strong vision and your success in this role will set you up for a long, stable and exciting career with a global leader. In addition to solar PV, there is the longer-term opportunity to work across all the divisions of the company, with a strong focus on the renewable energy sector.
Interested? Want to know more?
APPLY NOW, or call Jonathan Pelham in our Wollongong office on 0447 420 605 for a confidential discussion.
Ref # JP090617