A Civil Engineer is required by a well-established small civil construction company based in Western Sydney.
In this role you will be involved in undertaking a range of onsite and office based duties from estimating, tendering, client and authority liaison and coordination, construction documentation, contract administration and developing project management skills.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree
- Previous civil site experience
- Able to work well with in a team and autonomously
- Good problem solving skills
- Good coordination and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Please forward your resume to Nigel at email@example.com or contact me to discuss this opportunity confidentially.
B.E. (Civil) MBA
T – 02 8860 9380
M – 0422 639 704
Ref # NR25062018f