Our client, an importing and equipment supplier, is seeking an efficient and self-motivated Client Administrator to join their team based in Norwest. This is a full time permanent position, working within a small team.
General duties for this position include:
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Generating, sending out and following up invoices to customers.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
- Undertaking pricing/costing of products.
- Preparing and follow up of purchase orders to suppliers.
- Following up with prospective customers and existing customers.
- Coordinating and assisting in new product development.
- Preparing and analysing sale/product reports.
- General office administration, filing, typing, data entry and other administrative tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Bilingual ability (English and Chinese languages) is preferred, but not essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Bookkeeping preferred, but not essential.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of MYOB is not essential but preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in administration / customer service / import and export in a similar environment/industry is an advantage.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Strong data entry skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work well both autonomously and as part of a team.
If you believe you meet the requirements of this position, we’d love to hear from you.
Please APPLY NOW, attaching your resume, and/or contact Nigel Rayner at email@example.com
Ref # NR80618