- 7-8 Week Full time Contract Role
- Competitive hourly rate
About the role:
We are currently assisting our client with the recruitment of an experienced Recruiter to be based in Unanderra for approximately 7 weeks.
Our client specialises in servicing the following industry sectors: Heavy Engineering, Building & Construction, Mining & Civil, Electrical, Road & Rail, Manufacturing and Transport & Logistics.
They have an extensive candidate database capable of sourcing, searching and matching the right candidates to the right jobs. The role would include coordinating the work force in conjunction with their clients, organising all relevant site inductions & training, shift & project rosters as well as safety specific meetings for assignments undertaken.
This varied role ideally suits a self-starter, who can interact well with people and maintain a strong task focus to meet the required deadlines of projects.
Other duties will include:
- Resume and candidate screening
- Contract generation
- Reference checking
- Candidate database management
- General tasks to support the day to day function.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous recruitment experience in Trades or industrial is highly desirable
- Previous experience working within a labour hire, internal recruitment or agency environment
- You will have the ability to manage high volume applications in a proactive and timely manner
- Effective resume and phone screening
- Ability to multitask and thrive working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, internally and externally
- Competent time management skills and the ability to prioritise
APPLY NOW attaching your detailed CV and cover letter. Applications should be forwarded ideally by 16/06/2017
For further information please contact Joanne Pelham on 0422 666 695.
Ref # JO070617