Are you an innovative, results driven business development manager looking to leave the corporate world, and join a world class organisation that improves the lives of children?
- Opportunity to nurture and grow existing partnership and develop new relationships
- Partnership development
- Supportive team
- Organisation with a heart
This is a unique opportunity to use your strong business acumen, and your successful relationship development experience and make a difference to the community!
- Build relationships and influence key clients
- Nurture key prospects
- Stakeholder management
- Strategically plan and manage budgets
- Achieve targets and KPI’s
- Grow and develop portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated proven results in previous role
- Relationship building expert
- Ability to meet KPI’s/sales targets
- Solutions and outcomes focused
- Target oriented
- Professional presentation and negotiation skills
If this sound like you and you would like work in a rewarding environment, call Myreen on 9819 6324 for a confidential discussion, or APPLY NOW attaching your resume and cover letter.
Ref # MARIDBC1