- Largest non-government provider of disability services in NSW
- Great package
- North Shore
Our client is an organisation that provides family-centred therapies, life skills programs, equipment & support. The beneficiaries include children, teenagers, parents & carers.
The Fundraising Database Manager is responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the database, ensuring it delivers the best possible information. You will drive the fundraising data strategy & provide analysis, marketing & technical expertise to enable fundraisers to maximise income & supporter retention.
- Database Management. Manage the technical maintenance of the database & suppliers.
- Stakeholder Relationships. Communicate with internal & external stakeholders ensuring smooth delivery of the database services.
- Strategic Planning & Execution. Review existing fundraising database processes & implement improvements to maximise efficiencies.
- Reporting & Analysis. Lead on the development & implementation of reporting tools for fundraising teams to produce accurate management reports.
- Financial Management. Assist fundraising & finance teams with reconciliation.
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing, implementing and managing a fundraising database system.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with ThankQ or similar database systems
- Must have NSW drivers licence and motor vehicle
If you are ready to use your significant fundraising database experience to help achieve the overall goals of this organisation ring Patrick Cameron on 0412 299 776 or APPLY NOW attaching your resume.
Ref # PCCPA18