Electrical Site Supervisor – Heavy Industrial
- Leading Illawarra Electrical Contractor – Long Established with a Strong & Stable Reputation
- Site-based Supervision Role – Leading an Experienced Team of Electrical Trades
- Competitive Salary Package Including Vehicle, Phone & Laptop
We are recruiting an experienced Electrical Supervisor for one of the Illawarra’s leading electrical, instrumentation and automation solution providers. The company has been delivering construction, installation and asset maintenance services to the industrial sector for over 25 years, and has built a strong reputation for quality, reliability and expertise. This is a solid long-term career opportunity for an experienced electrical supervisor looking to join a well-structured & capable management team, in a site-based role with variety and challenge.
- WHS leadership – ensure a safe working environment & compliance – leading from the front
- Site supervision of construction, installation, commissioning & maintenance activities
- Planning & scheduling of labour & materials
- Estimating and preparation of tenders
- Strong WHS leadership experience
- Trade background in industrial environments
- Experience of site-based maintenance and/or construction in heavy manufacturing/processing operations
- Supervision and leadership experience of trades & labour
This role suits an experienced supervisor looking to join a medium-sized, well established reputable company, with a strong focus on its people. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and a positive and supportive workplace culture. This is a long-term and stable career opportunity, your work will be locally based in the Shoalhaven & Illawarra region, and the successful person will be trusted in the role, and provided with the tools, support and autonomy needed to get the job done!
Want to know more?
For a confidential discussion call Jonathan Pelham in our Wollongong office on 0447 420 605
Apply by sending your CV and a supporting cover letter without delay. We will be assessing applications as they are submitted – apply without delay!
Ref # JP080618