- Put your stamp on this role and run with it!
- Untapped client base – warm lead generation
- Opportunity to showcase your creative event management skills
- Work with a great friendly team closer to home
Our client is seeking an Event Director to grow and sustain their event revenue stream by pitching, developing and implementing effective event solutions to clients and prospective clients.
Managing and growing the current event calendar, along with your high level input on event strategies for both internal, external client and stakeholders will be a pivotal part to this role.
Currently running a calendar of company events, they aim to promote their event capabilities to their consulting clients to further deepen their service offerings.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing, managing and overseeing the company and clients’ event programs to ensure the effective, efficient and successful delivery of events that achieve the objectives of both the Company and client briefs.
- In collaboration with the CEO and the consultant team, developing and implementing a suite of events aimed at current and prospective clients
- Developing and managing the annual budget for the company event calendar in collaboration with the CEO
- Developing and managing client event budget as required in collaboration with their internal stakeholders to obtain sign off and approval
- Preparing proposals and pitching ideas in line with the client brief
- Seeking out and preparing/submitting grant applications where appropriate
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of the event
- Collaborating with Marketing and Executive Managers to establish time frames on deliverables and event calendar
- Building strong Supplier, Stakeholder and Client relationships
- Overseeing, Managing and growing the small team of event staff
- Providing regular reports and updates to management and clients as required
- Analysing and evaluating feedback from attendees and clients on the effectiveness of events
With over 5+ years senior experience in Event Management, developing creative concepts, pitches and conversion to billable work will be highly regarded when being considered for this role and reflected in the remuneration on offer for the position.
Your prowess with Event Management systems, CRM and the Microsoft suite is an expectation at this level as is the flexibility to travel.
Your ability to engage, effective communication and negotiation skills, along with your highly developed organisational skills will be appreciated by your peers and clients alike.
If this position is of interest, please APPLY NOW attaching your resume and cover letter or call Marylou on 02 8860 9380.