- Leading Food Manufacturer
- Permanent career opportunity
- South-Western Sydney location
A well-established, family owned, dynamic food manufacturer of dry mixes including cures, brine, glazes, marinades, sprinkles, soups, sauces and gravies. It has a strong focus on quality and innovation, keeping ahead of demands of the market trends.
The company is experiencing further growth and is looking for an energetic food technologist to join their team. The role incorporates QA and R&D, and day-to-day quality activities within the manufacturing facility and associated documentation.
You will be part of a small close-knit and multi-skilled team. This role will allow you to liaise with different areas of the business such as sales and manufacturing teams, and suppliers, and also to gain exposure to the product development systems.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Verification of quality and compliance to company’s strict protocol
- Assisting in troubleshooting and offering support to the manufacturing team
- Overseeing product non-conformances and any deviations, and follow up on related documentation
- Assisting with NPD formulations, sample preparation and documentation to follow
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science or equivalent
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role within the food industry
- Sound understanding of HACCP, GMP BRC and other quality protocol
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be motivated and driven to strive for excellence
You will be part of a small team in a family run company that allows people to develop their careers. This role provides great potential for further career growth. This is a full-time permanent position and offers competitive remuneration and on-site parking. If you think you have the skills and experience for this role, please submit your application to John Arraj.