- Sydney CBD location
- Competitive salary package
- High profile faith-based organisation
Our Client is a multi-faceted charitable organisation making a real difference in the community. This is an exciting time to join as they are poised for new growth and fresh vision in the fundraising area.
The role reports to the Senior Fundraising Officer and you will own the responsibility to analyse and maximise existing campaigns and initiatives, as well as propose and create new initiatives that will increase supporter numbers and donation amounts.
- provide leadership in the mapping and improvement of the donor journey in relation to all aspects of acquisition
- identify and analyse key sources of acquisition, giving patterns/interests of donors, proactively looking for opportunities to increase numbers of supporters and donations
- proactively collaborate with our Data Analyst to identify new income streams, list segments and improve campaign data
- create donor acquisition, cash and lapsed donor reactivation strategies
- create campaign briefs and coordinate campaigns for donor acquisition, including acquisition packs and welcome packs
- demonstrated experience analysing, creating and implementing successful acquisition strategies, campaigns and/or initiatives
- demonstrated experience successfully engaging/getting buy-in with multiple internal/external stakeholders and establishing strong relationships
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and budgets
- outstanding interpersonal skills, flexible, patient and ability to relate well to all levels of society
- proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
- experience with ThankQ fundraising software or a not-for-profit CRM solutions
- excellent time management, multi-tasking and follow-up skills
APPLY NOW attaching your CV and cover letter, or call Patrick Cameron on 0412 299 776 for a confidential discussion.
Ref # PCWM05