- Large social services agency in Sydney
- Competitive package
Our client provides a broad range of social services built on a mission of valuing dignity, strengthening families and connecting communities. They provide locally based disability services, counselling, education & support for children & families & deliver ageing services in the home.
The Fundraising Relationship Manager reports to the Senior Manager, Fundraising & is responsible for raising funds for client services and developing fundraising channels and relationships. The role is hands on supporting the strategic development & growth of fundraising
- Revenue Generation. Implement fundraising plans, meeting financial targets
- Strategic Development: In consultation with the Senior Manager, Fundraising assist in the development & implementation of strategic plans for growth
- Relationship Development: Identify, develop & maintain effective relationships with partners, donors, suppliers & within the team ensuring budgets & KPI’s are achieved
- Events: Oversee strategic development of an events program covering, revenue growth, marketing & operational aspects of event management
- Making the ask: Develop compelling fundraising propositions for corporate partners, foundations & individuals & to make ‘the ask’
- Operational Management: Develop, manage, track & report on monthly & annual income & expenditure budgets
- Successful track record in raising funds across income streams
- Demonstrated success implementing strategic program plans & events
- Ability to write compelling fundraising proposals
- Proven stakeholder management
- Proven ability to develop budgets and report
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly influencing & negotiation
You are a highly motivated, result driven individual that can contribute and add value by raising funds for essential services.
If you are ready to use your strong fundraising skills to help achieve the overall goals of this organisation ring Patrick Cameron on 0412 299 776 or APPLY NOW attaching your resume.
Ref # PCCC2