About the Organisation
Our client is an organisation that provides family-centred therapies, life skills programs, equipment & support. The beneficiaries include children, teenagers, parents & carers.
About the Role
- Largest non-government provider of disability services in NSW
- Manage a successful team
- Great package
The Global Campaign Manager will oversee the strategy, development & execution of this flagship peer to peer fundraising campaign. The role leads a team & is responsible for driving participation and income through a multi-layered strategy and is accountable for engaging internal, external, local and international stakeholders ensuring growth & improvement.
Program Development. Lead the development & implementation of the strategy ensuring alignment with strategic direction & development of a sustainable revenue source
Stakeholder Management. Lead the sourcing & relationship management of 3rd party contractors & suppliers ensuring quality outcomes & results
Digital Strategy. Lead the strategy, analysing efficiency and adjusting the strategy ensuring the achievement of campaign targets
People Management. Lead the campaign team & provide direction
Financial Management. Develop financial plans to manage the campaigns income & expenditure, maximising net income. Monthly reporting
Program Management. Analyse data analytics to identify gaps & opportunities for improvement, make recommendations, and adjust strategy to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience leading successful peer to peer fundraising campaigns
- Successful track record in leading high performing fundraising teams
- Demonstrated success in implementing a campaign strategy
- Thorough knowledge of the digital space
- High level of expertise in the communication space. i.e. Corporate writing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills particularly influencing & negotiation
- Proven stakeholder management across all levels
- Proven ability to develop budgets, recruit, retain, coach and supervise
We are looking for a highly motivated fundraiser with a marketing background, a results driven individual that can contribute and add value by raising funds for services and research.
If you are ready to use your strong fundraising and marketing skills to help achieve the overall goals of this organisation ring Patrick Cameron on 0412 299 776 or APPLY NOW attaching your resume.