- Large well respected brand
- Great opportunity to make a difference
- Key role
Our client is an independent charity whose purpose is to reduce premature death & suffering from heart, stroke, and blood vessel disease encouraging Australians to lead healthier lifestyles & encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their health
The Head of Corporate development builds and maintains relationships with partners securing financial contributions that support the implementation of a range of strategic research programs/services. The role is responsible for developing a network of strategic corporate funders to provide a sustainable pipeline of revenue & to ensure the successful achievement of agreed income targets.
- Revenue Generation. Collaborate internally developing & implementing strategies to maximise corporate revenue
- Stakeholder Engagement. Communicate compelling cases to support the attraction & engagement of existing and new partners
- Leadership & Management. Inspiring and motivating team members ensuring revenue targets are reached
- Reporting & Documentation. Prepare compelling reports for corporate partners to ensure the satisfactory acquittal of funding & to increase and secure ongoing funding
- Demonstrated experience successfully securing corporate partnerships & managing a corporate partnership program and team
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Experience in developing corporate collateral
- Ability to secure face to face meetings with decision makers & finalise partnership agreements
If you are ready to use your strong corporate partnership experience to help achieve the overall goals of this organisation ring Patrick Cameron on 0412 299 776 or APPLY NOW attaching your resume.
Ref # PCNHF3