- Long established accounting practice servicing small businesses
- Modern new office in Zetland
- Excellent remuneration
- Located on the fringe of the CBD
Our client is a professional provider of Tax Accounting and Business Services for individuals, small businesses and self-managed super funds.
They are seeking a talented Intermediate Accountant to join their growing team..
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping and accounting for small businesses.
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, partnership, company, trust and self-managed superannuation funds.
- Preparation of BAS and IAS.
- Preparation of Worker’s Compensation, Superannuation and Payroll Tax.
- Preparation of periodic financial reports, including profit and loss, general ledger etc.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with ATO, Banks and Suppliers.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Degree qualifications in Accounting.
- CA or CPA is desirable, not essential.
- 3+ years experience in a Chartered or Public Accounting firm.
- Proficient in Accounting and Tax software (Handisoft, MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
If you think you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of this role, please APPLY NOW attaching your resume and cover letter.
Ref # MS121017