- Factual Reports
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Can be Western Sydney, Central Coast or Wollongong Based
Our client is a highly reputable provider of litigation support services to solicitors and their clients. They have extensive experience in personal injury related areas such as medical negligence, motor accident claims, public liability and workers compensation.
They are looking for an energetic and talented person to join their team, who ideally may be a freelance journalist.
Your key role responsibilities will include:
- Conducting factual interviews (no covert work).
- Preparation of related professional supporting documents including accurate reports and proof of loss statements from plaintiffs etc.
To be successful in his role you will ideally have:
- A tertiary qualification in journalism, or a related field.
- Excellent communication, interviewing and report writing skills.
- A highly professional and ethical approach to investigations and an attention to detail.
- Excellent people/interpersonal skills in working with team members, external parties, and injured people.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines/timeframes.
- Experience in or exposure to personal injury matters, including workplace injury, motor vehicle claims and public liability.
- A good general knowledge of anatomy, physiology & medical issues.
- Private Investigator Licence – desirable but not essential.
You must have your own vehicle and a current drivers licence. Travel regionally and interstate occasionally would be available if desired.
This position offers a negotiable salary structure (pay rate based on experience and qualifications), flexible employment arrangements and hours, and the option to work during school hours.
If you think you have the skills to meet the challenge of this role, please send your application to John Arraj, and attach a copy of your resume.
Ref # JA