- Entry Level/Junior Technical roles (2x positions) – Global Company – Locally Based
- Excellent Career Opportunity – Manufacturing/Production Plant
- Professional, Friendly & Positive Team Environment
This company continues to grow from strength to strength and the increasing demand for their product has created the need for these two new roles. We are seeking motivated, energetic and technically minded people to join the laboratory teams of one of the Illawarra’s longest established manufacturing companies.
These roles are great career opportunities for a people who are technically minded, have a passion for analytical type work and are hungry to learn! These technical roles will be based in the laboratories within the heart of an industrial manufacturing operation.
You will work in either the Production Lab or the Research & Development (R&D) Lab, and your work will involve following a methodical and detailed process to mix, sample, test and analyse finished products and compounds.
Production Lab – you will be involved in the day-to-day manufacturing operations, testing product directly from the Production line to ensure it is at the correct specification. Your analysis work has the potential to identify errors in the production process, and then effect changes in production to resolve the issues. This role is active and dynamic and involves you engaging with both laboratory and production people throughout the day.
R&D Lab – your work will involve testing and analysis of existing products and look for ways to make improvements. The R&D lab ensures the company is manufacturing the highest quality products. You will investigate on-going issues and seek to solve more complex matters. You will also be involved in innovative research, looking for ways to do thing better, and possibly looking at how competitor products are performing against yours.
- Methodical and able to follow structured operational processes & methods
- Computer literate with the ability to put together detailed and accurate reports of your laboratory testings
- Numerical literacy – reasonable ability with numbers & mathematics
- Good communication skills – talk to your workmates and management effectively & produce reports for others to read
- Experience in an industrial environment will be an advantage (but not essential)
- Qualifications – you will have a minimum of HSC and further technical qualifications could be an advantage (E.g. TAFE’s Cert IV – Laboratory Techniques)
- Above all – an ability and a hunger to learn
You will receive full training and be given on-going support in your role, ensuring you have all you need to be a success. Your positive attitude, strong work ethic, and reliability will serve you well in this excellent company and provide you with challenging and interesting work and a long-term rewarding career.
APPLY NOW, we will be assessing applications as they come in, and we are ready to hire now!
Apply with your CV and cover letter to support your application to Jonathan Pelham in our Wollongong office.