- Well established/Growing Company
- Permanent position
- Head office in Gladesville area
- Architecturally Designed Housing projects
Buildridge, a well established/growing Building Company who undertake the design and construction of architecturally designed homes, development projects, and alterations and additions, are growing and require a Labourer to join their team.
As part of the team you will work on a range of exciting projects, predominantly in located in Inner and Inner Western and North Shore areas of Sydney. In this role you will be involved in a range of onsite labouring tasks from demolition, excavation and digging, site maintenance and waste removal, material handling and collection, and assisting other contractors and trades as required.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- White Card.
- Previous experience as a labourer desirable.
- Physically fit.
- NSW Drivers Licence and vehicle.
- Strong work ethic, workmanship and quality focused.
- Good communication skills.
Please APPLY NOW attaching your resume.
Please note that this role is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.