- National For Purpose Organisation
- Newly established senior management role
- Support a national team
- Location – Sydney
The Major Gifts Manager is a newly established senior management position that will lead to the development and coordination of the national major gifts function including implementation of a new prospect methodology.
The organisation describes a major gift as a donation of $50,000+ from an individual, family or philanthropist including trusts and foundations.
The ‘purpose’ is compelling and focussed on improvement of health and quality of life!
- Develop, implement and evaluate a major gifts strategy and annual business plans to grow revenue
- The strategy will include the roll out of a new prospects methodology to identify current prospects and build a pipeline of long term revenue growth
- Personally manage a portfolio of major donors and steward them through the fundraising lifecycle
- Provide training and support to state and territory major gifts team members
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications and Research teams to develop compelling case studies and collateral to support the Major Gifts Program
The Major Gifts Manager will be supported by a Major Gifts Coordinator
The successful Major Gifts Manager will have:
- Track record of success in the development and execution of a Major Gifts (or similar) strategy
- A history of achievement in fundraising, sales or business development requiring ‘big ticket asks’ ($50,000 +)
- A passion for data analysis enabling research, profiling and qualifying major gift prospects
- High level ability to influence, build and maintain relationships, with internal and external stakeholders across Australia
- Knowledge of Australia’s high net worth individuals, families and philanthropists including trusts and foundations
- Knowledge of national fundraising legislation
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated experience in fundraising, sales, marketing, business development
- Current right to work in Australia
- Ability to undertake interstate travel
INTERESTED in this Senior Management Opportunity?
APPLY NOW attaching your 3-4 page CV with cover note to Patrick Cameron, Associate, 360HR or phone Patrick for a confidential discussion on 0412 299 776
Ref # PAHF1