- Based Regents Park
- Permanent position
- Well established Company (Design & Manufacturing)
- Strong team environment
An IT/IS Support Officer is required by a well established Design & Manufacturing Company based in Regents Park to provide a range of IT/IS Support services to the Company and it’s staff.
In this role you will assist in a range of areas from Netsuite administration, desktop support (including Windows, Macs, CAD and cloud -based applications) and general IT/IS support to 75+ employees both within the Regents Park office and other offices. The role will include resolving issues, designing and implementing Netsuite processes and developing the skills of staff on how to best use Netsuite.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- 2 years plus experience administering Netsuite and general network support (including Windows, Macs, CAD and cloud -based applications) – preferably within a manufacturing environment;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- Strong attention to detail.
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume or contact Nigel to discuss this opportunity confidentially.