About the role:
We are currently recruiting an Operations Coordinator, a pivotal role to be based in Unanderra and/or Girraween office
The company services various industry sectors with a focus on Heavy Engineering, Construction, Mining, Civil, Electrical, Road & Rail, Manufacturing and Transport & Logistics
We are looking for a skilled Operations Coordinator with a strong focus on people management, to join the operations team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a full time permanent position with excellent career progression opportunities.
This busy and rewarding role will coordinate and execute the management of appropriate staffing and equipment resources across multiple sites. This will include reviewing job bookings and ensuring appropriate resources are arranged to be on site to attend jobs across NSW.
Duties will include:
- Management of casual workers and job allocating
- Sourcing, searching and matching the right candidates to the right jobs.
- Co-ordinating the work force in conjunction with their clients, organising all relevant site inductions & training, shift & project rosters as well as safety specific meetings for assignments undertaken.
- Job application coordination including resume and applicant screening & reference checking
- Preparing employment contracts and candidate database management
- General tasks to support the day to day function
Skills & Experience:
- Previous coordinator and/or recruitment experience (trades or industrial is desirable)
- Ability to manage high volume applications in a proactive and timely manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and thrive working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, internal and external
- Competent time management skills with a strong ability to prioritise
If you are an outcome focused person with a calm, professional and respectful manner, have the relevant experience and seeking your next career opportunity in a company that can offer you a rewarding career, then don’t hesitate to APPLY NOW!
Please submit your resume with a cover letter outlining your experience in relation to the criteria above.
For an initial confidential discussion you can contact Joanne Pelham 0422666695 or email me directly email@example.com
Ref # JO100817