Sydney CBD location
- Newly created senior fundraising role
- Competitive salary package
Our Client is a multi-faceted charitable organisation making a real difference in the community. This is an exciting time to join as they are poised for new growth and fresh vision in the fundraising area.
The role reports to the Executive Manager Fundraising and is part of a dynamic team that will deliver an increase in fundraising through partnerships.
This role will see you leading and managing a partnerships-focused team, with you actively engaging relevant stakeholders for income generation from major donors, and corporate partners.
- work with Executive Manager Fundraising to provide input to the Fundraising Strategic Plan
- implement key initiatives from the Fundraising Strategic Plan that are related to Partnerships
- drive and lead high net worth individuals and corporate fundraising activities
- transform existing partnership and service initiatives (e.g. volunteering) into income generating sources to meet partnership targets
- develop new relationships and leverage existing corporate relationships to maximise their giving and support
- develop and implement strategies for corporate giving programs (cash & in-kind), workplace giving initiatives
- oversight and management of a Senior Partnerships Officer and their team of Partnerships Officers and an Events Officer.
- experience with developing and implementing partnership development strategies including major donors, trusts & foundations and corporate partnerships
- experience developing networks and managing relationships with high net worth individuals, donors and corporate organisations
- capacity to envision, articulate and operationalise Philanthropy related giving, projects and campaigns including a successful track record in income generation
- exceptional written skills & demonstrated ability to write compelling and persuasive material
- proven success in managing budgets, financial reporting, and achieving financial objectives
- ability to analyse, review and assess monitoring and evaluation of fundraising campaigns
- strong experience in managing, inspiring, mentoring and developing teams
How to apply
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your CV and cover letter below.
For more information contact Patrick Cameron at email@example.com or on
0412 299 776 for a confidential discussion