- Dry Food Manufacturer
- Food Blender opportunity
- South-Western Sydney location
A well-established, family owned, dry food manufacturing company located in South-Western Sydney, is seeking an experienced Production Worker/Food Ingredient Blender.
The key job functions for this role are:
- Batching, blending and packing as per order requirements
- Manually weighing out and adding as per formulation
- Strictly following procedures and work instructions as per HACCP requirements
- Being a productive team member
The criteria for the role are:
- A minimum of 5 years food industry experience
- Batch manufacturing experience in the food ingredient industry
- Ability to understand, read and write English
- Forklift experience, and holder of a forklift licence is desirable
- HACCP Food & Safety knowledge desirable
- Must be able to work in Australia on a permanent basis
This is a full-time permanent position and offers above award wages.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role, please submit your application to John Arraj.