- Small Civil Engineering Contractor
- Western Sydney location
- Permanent position
- Excellent salary package
- Water, Sewer, Drainage & small-mid civil works
A Project Assistant is required to work for a well established small civil engineering construction company based in Western Sydney. The company undertakes general civil construction works, sewer and water installation (Sydney Water / Hunter Water accredited), stormwater drainage, and gas services.
In this role you will form a vital part of the team. You will work closely with the Company Director, estimating, preparing quotations/tenders, dealing with clients/council, site inspections, implementing systems and new technologies, and coordinating/assisting of projects.
To be suitable for this position you will have the following attributes:-
- Relevant qualifications.
- 5 years plus previous local experience in water, sewer , drainage and small civil works.
- Previous estimating experience.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to focus, and make outcomes and deadlines happen.
- Strong, prioritisation and coordination skills.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within teams.
Please forward your resume to Nigel at email@example.com or contact Nigel on 0422 639 704 to confidentially discuss this position further, or other opportunities.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380
mob: 0422 639 704