- Small Civil Engineering Contractor
- Western Sydney location
- Permanent position
- Excellent salary package
- Water, Sewer, Drainage & small-mid civil works
A Project Engineer is required to work for a well established small civil engineering construction company based in Western Sydney. The company undertakes general civil construction works, sewer and water installation (Sydney Water / Hunter Water accredited), stormwater drainage, and gas services.
In this role you will form a vital part of the team. You will work closely with the Company Director, estimating, preparing quotations/tenders, dealing with clients/council, site inspections, implementing systems and new technologies, and coordinating/assisting of projects.
To be suitable for this position you will have the following attributes:-
- Relevant qualifications.
- 4 years plus previous local experience in water, sewer , drainage and small civil works.
- Previous estimating experience, preferable.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to focus, and make outcomes and deadlines happen.
- Strong, prioritisation and coordination skills.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within teams.
Please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW link or contact Nigel on 0422 639 704 to confidentially discuss this position further, or other opportunities.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380
mob: 0422 639 704