- High Specification Engineered Products – Oil & Gas, Petrochem Industries
- Strong, progressive and growing Australian OEM Company
- Contract position – Approx 6 months – potential for further work
We are seeking an experienced Project Engineer for an end-to-end project lifecycle role based in Wollongong. The company is unique in the Australian market, and specialises in the design, manufacture & installation of industrial HVAC & refrigeration equipment. For over 25 years, the company has been servicing the global Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries, and is experiencing a peak in demand with a strong pipeline of projects for clients worldwide.
- Developing a scope of works and liaising with client-side engineers for spec approval.
- Preparing vendor bid packages through to managing price, quality and delivery performance.
- Finalising customer spec design, with support of designers & drafters, ready for Production
- Monitoring manufacture and manage any client design/spec changes
- Ensure project is delivered On-time, to budget and to client specification.
- Troubleshooting & problem solving
- Support through export, installation & commissioning stages.
- A Degree or Diploma in Refrigeration, Process, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Strong all-round ability ranging from design to commissioning
- Commercial aptitude and accustomed to achieving budgets.
- High multi-tasking and prioritisation skills to handle several projects in parallel to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in core responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and stable Australian business, working within a strong and growing market sector. The company has excellent facilities, a competent team and positive working environment.
Interested & available? APPLY NOW – immediate start available!
Ref # JP