We are seeking an experienced and creative Event Manager to join our dynamic team to deliver first class projects and events worldwide.
Your expertise and prowess in:
- Motivating and managing the effective delivery of assigned projects in specified timeframes and budgets,
- Working with the Project Producer and Project Team on the operational and technical requirements of assigned projects,
- Effectively managing all production, entertainment and technical elements and components of events,
- Sourcing and coordinating all entertainment, environmental and talent requirements of assigned projects, including management on-site,
- Working in collaboration with the Project Team and effectively manage Company suppliers, performers and contractors ensuring the best possible outcome,
- Participating actively as a member of the Creative Team including contributing to and researching ideas,
- Managing the on-site ‘blueprints’ and executing the debrief process,
- Adhering to channels of communication and authority within the Company as a whole,
- Maintaining effective and positive client and supplier relations,
- Ensuring positive representation of the Company within the industry and foster positive culture within the Company,
- Ensuring the creative integrity of assigned projects and maintain professional conduct onsite at events and in the office,
- Assisting with the state management and show calling of events, as required, and
- Regularly updating and maintaining the company databases and management tools
will see you successful in progressing your application to secure this role.
- Tertiary education in Events Management and/or equivalent experience,
- 2+ years experience in a similar role,
- Intermediate computer skills (MAC),
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), negotiation and interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities,
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service orientation, and
- Demonstrated ability to use creativity and initiative when undertaking tasks.
will be highly regarded by the company when reviewing your interest in this position.
About Fourth Wall
Fourth Wall is the Collective of Creators – a strategic, creative and long term project partner for progressive and forward-thinking organisations.
We create meaningful, unique experiences, embodying creation and innovation as we drive results through research.
We are committed to operating with transparency. Fourth Wall:
- believe that everything is possible
- interrupt the conversation
- go where no others dare
- challenge the status quo
- invest in those who invest in us.
If this role is of interest to you please APPLY NOW, or contact Abbey Shepherd at email@example.com.
Ref # AS090718