- Market leader – envious track record
- Excellent salary package
- Range of large Land Development Projects
An experienced Project Manager is required to assist in the client side delivery of major land development projects in the SW Sydney region.
In this role you will be involved in all aspects of project managing the project. From coordinating and negotiation of authorities, clients and stakeholders through to design management and client side delivery of the project during construction.
Key criteria for the position includes:
- Relevant qualifications – Civil Engineering / Surveying / Project Management.
- Previous experience consulting / cient side project management in the land/urban development industry.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good negotiation, stakeholder management & coordination skills.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Please APPLY NOW attaching your resume to Nigel, or contact Nigel on 0422 639 704 to confidentially discuss this position further, or other opportunities.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380
mob: 0422 639 704
Ref # NR29052018b