An opportunity exists to join our global, award-winning event design, production and management company.
We are seeking an innovative and experienced Producer/Team Lead – Events to join our dynamic team to deliver first class events worldwide.
Your expertise and prowess in:
- Motivating, and managing the Project Team, including driving strategy, design, cost, direction, delivery and debrief for all events
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Responsible for overseeing all site components of events, including production, entertainment and technical elements
- Effectively liaising with Company suppliers, performers and contractors, along with the ProjectTeam, ensuring the best possible outcomes for clients and the Company
- Effectively using internal systems and programs to manage and support the co-ordination of the events
- Ensuring all event associated documentation has been proofed and consistent across all mediums
- Adhering to channels of communication and authority within Company as a whole
- Identify new opportunities and build strong relationships with clients to encourage organic growth and increase in budget spends
- Participate actively as a member of the creative team with design and concept ideas
- Manage financial spreadsheets to account for costs and expenditure against client investment in collaboration with the finance team
- Maintaining effective and positive client and suppler relations
- Ensuring positive representation of the Company within the industry and foster positive culture within the Company
will see you successful in progressing your application to secure this role.
- Tertiary education in Events Management and/or Marketing,
- 5+ years experience in managing and overseeing a small event team,
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to maintaining confidentiality,
- Intermediate computer skills (MAC),
- Excellent attention to detail and,
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and be extremely well organised
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding and innovative events for clients.
will be highly regarded by the company when reviewing your interest in this position.
About Fourth Wall
Fourth Wall is the Collective of Creators – a strategic, creative and long term project partner for progressive and forward-thinking organisations.
We create meaningful, unique experiences, embodying creation and innovation as we drive results through research.
We are committed to operating with transparency. Fourth Wall:
- believe that everything is possible
- interrupt the conversation
- go where no others dare
- challenge the status quo
- invest in those who invest in us.
If this role is of interest to you please apply below via the link provided or contact Abbey Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ref # AS060718