- Well-established Company
- Range of projects
- Strong career opportunity
Eleserve require a Projects Coordinator to join their growing team based in Minchinbury, to assist on the effective and efficient delivery of electrical infrastructure projects.
In this role you will be involved in the undertaking a range of duties which include:-
- Planning, coordination, tracking and assign project tasks, equipment, materials and resources.
- Preparation of project documentation.
- Scheduling of project tasks, equipment and resources.
- Assist in estimating and quoting of works.
- Undertake and coordination of site visits and inspections.
- Coordination of inductions, authorisations and training of site personnel.
- Liaison with stakeholders.
- Assist in the invoicing of works undertaken.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications.
- 3 years plus previous relevant projects coordination experience.
- Experience working within the electrical infrastructure or related industries.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Able to work well with in a team and autonomously.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong coordination and prioritisation skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Please forward your resume confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref # ES051017