A QA/WHS Coordinator is required to join the team of a growing well established mid-sized engineering and survey consultancy in the Ryde area.
In this role you will be involved in a range of tasks relating to Work Health & Safety (WHS), Quality Assurance (QA) and Environmental, including:
- Maintaining, reviewing,developing,implementing and the continuous improvement of policies, procedures and processes.
- Assist with maintaining and furthering the Company’s accreditations and certifications.
- Undertaking internal auditing.
- Working closely with staff.
- Assisting in other projects within the Company.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Relevant qualifications;
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Solid knowledge of relevant Standards (ISO 14001, AS 4801 and ISO 9001).
- Previous internal auditing experience.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and databases.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
To be considered, please APPLY NOW attaching your resume to Nigel, or contact Nigel to discuss this opportunity confidentially.
B.E. (Civil) MBA
T – 02 8860 9380
M – 0422 639 704
Ref # NR13062017