This expanding Australian company, established in 1923, is a knowledge-based agency and distribution business importing and supplying a unique portfolio of specialty chemical additives. Located in Sydney’s northern suburbs, they utilise an extensive warehousing and logistics network to supply and service customers within Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and South East Asia. Many of their customers rank in the top 100 of Australian industry and they partner with some of the world’s leading producers of chemical specialities.
As a result of growth, the company now requires someone to assist the Quality & Compliance Manager with the following activities for their Australian and New Zealand businesses:
- Administer the company Quality & Environmental Management System
- Create, review, update & publish documentation related to quality, environmental & WHS systems.
- Internal & external audit processes
- Internal & external regulatory compliance obligations
- Support to project managers & the executive committee
To be considered for this role, ideally you will have experience working in a similar capacity and have had some training in internal quality auditing, WHS and hazardous & dangerous goods.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, this is an opportunity to join a very supportive organisation that encourages further educational development.
If you match the description above and would like to be considered for this role, please APPLY NOW attaching your resume.
Ref # RSmq070218