- Renowned and well established Civil Consultancy
- Range of projects – land development / Infrastructure
- Excellent salary package
Outstanding opportunity for a NSW Registered Surveyor to join the team of this well regarded consultancy.
A multi-disciplined provider of professional services committed to innovation and precision, they provide specialist services in civil’s, earthworks, engineering, infrastructure, land development and sub-division, water, and construction.
A Senior position, the Registered Surveyor will form a vital part of their team and work on a range of exciting projects in the Sydney region.
Key skills and experience:
- Tertiary survey qualifications.
- NSW Registered Surveyor
- Strong experience in cadastral surveys for land development.
- Good all round survey skills, exposure to building and construction, and/or roads surveying well regarded.
- Experience working with a range of survey equipment.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading firm with a strong pipeline of work, excellent reputation, and ongoing opportunities for career advancement.
APPLY NOW attaching a detailed CV, and for more information contact Brad Sparrow or Nigel Rayner confidentially on (02) 8860 9380.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
Ref # BS1710132