The Rilow Group is a well established entity within the New Homes and Property development sector. First established under its flagship brand – Elderton Homes, Rilow Property Group has grown to be a multi-award winning group offering high quality, end-to-end property solutions through Sydney and its surrounding regions.
The Rilow Property Group combines several well-known and reputable companies that have broken new ground and lead the way in their respective fields. These brands include Elderton Homes, Millbrook Homes, White Square Properties and Bluestone Developments (NSW).
Reporting directly to the Group Sales and Marketing Manager, we are seeking your skills as a talented Sales Manager to effectively manage the Sales Team and Sales People to achieve the sales objectives in accordance with Company targets and forecasts. This role will oversee, coordinate and manage the following roles:
- New Home Assistant/s;
- New Home Associate/s;
- New Home Consultant/s;
- New Home Coordinator/s;
- New Home Host/s;
- Sales Assistant/s; and
- Tender Presenter/s.
To be successful in this role, you will display prowess in:
- The implementation, management and continual improvement to the Company’s sale processes and procedures, together with the maintenance of the Company CRM system to ensure information is regularly updated.
- Coordinating the monthly Sales Team roster & to manage, supervise, develop, motivate and engage staff reporting to the position. This includes the undertaking of employee performance reviews and performance management & also to assign and check work of staff reporting to the position in conjunction with fortnightly one-on-one meetings.
- Work in conjunction with the “Homes’ Management team to ensure workflow and customer service align with the Company’s goals and Core Values. Likewise, to provide an exceptional level of customer service and handle customer complaints according to guidelines.
- Manage and oversee the presentation of all Display Homes, including the instillation of “Sold” and “Coming Soon’ signs, together with Distributing (POS) material to the Sales Team and stock control.
- Report to the Group Sales & Marketing Manager on the performance of the Sales Team including but not limited to deposits, cancellations and lead management & to develop and implement targets and performance measures for staff reporting to the position team in conjunction with the Group Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Provide input, guidance and support to the Senior Management Team to assist in achieving the Company’s objectives, visions and goals. This also includes the providing of regular and accurate updates, reviews and reports to Senior Management regarding client jobs and employee performance.
- Perform other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Group Sales & Marketing Manager.
Skills and experience:
- Project Homes or Residential Sales background and experience.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Sales/Marketing, or equivalent.
- Class C NSW Driver’s License.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales Representative role, or equivalent experience.
- Sales pipeline management ability and skills with strong leadership and people management skills.
- High level of organisational, coordination and prioritisation skills with a excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated excellent time management, with the capacity to work to deadlines.
- Intermediate computer skills with packages including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
APPLY NOW attaching your CV and cover letter to Abbey Shepherd.
Ref # AS23032018