- Long established design consultancy
- Varied role – “no day the same”
- Permanent position
- Excellent salary package
Haron Robson have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join and form a critical role within their team based at Sydney’s Circular Quay.
Haron Robson are a leading design consultancy specialising in the provision of solutions for electrical, lighting design, audio visual and energy systems for buildings, places and spaces.
In this role you will be involved in all aspects of administration, including assisting, coordinating and supporting the Directors and the team with presentations and submissions, invoicing, client liaison, document management, data entry and general office and administration duties.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 5+ years previous administration, coordination and/or support experience
- Self-motivated with ability to develop strong rapport with clients, staff, contractors and consultants
- Strong communication, both interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office, CRM and databases
- Strong attention to detail and quality focussed
- Current Class C driver’s license
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on their skills, abilities and experience.
Please APPLY NOW attaching your resume to our HR Team via the link provided.
Applications from Agencies will not be considered.
Ref # NR14032018b