- Global multi-disciplinary consulting firm
- Based in North Sydney area
- Close to train and public transport
- Dynamic, experienced and supportive professional team
- Excellent salary package
A global multi-disciplinary consulting firm requires a Senior Maritime Structural Engineer to join their team based in North Sydney.
You will joining a busy team with excellent forward orders throughout Australia and South East Asia / Pacific, working on significant and challenging projects with progressive and rewarding clients.
In this role you will work primarily on maritime structures, including ports, harbour works, wharves, jetties, piles, seawalls, revetments etc and be involved in:
- Preparation of feasibilities, concept and detailed engineering designs;
- Preparation of proposals;
- Provision of technical advice;
- Staff supervision, development and management;
- Management of projects and project teams;
- Provide input as part of the leadership team;
- Assist with business development;
- Client management.
To be considered for this role you will have the following attributes:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, or equivalent;
- 10+ years local structural design consulting experience;
- Previous structural engineering experience with maritime, industrial and transport structures;
- Strong team and project leadership skills;
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career and want to work for a global company with local expertise, please forward your resume to be confidentially considered for this exciting opportunity.
Ref # ES160617