- No day will be the same!
- Macquarie Park area location – exciting new offices
- Excellent salary package
A dynamic and versatile Social Media and Website Content Coordinator is required by a mid-sized (80+ people) engineering and surveying consultancy based in the Macquarie Park area.
In this role you will be involved in a range of tasks, including:
- Preparing and posting updates, articles and blogs on a range of social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Coordination of internal stakeholders to obtain information.
- Coordination and development of content to update the Company website.
- Input into the Company’s marketing materials.
- Assisting in the preparation of Tenders, Capability Statements and Submissions.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- 2+years previous relevant experience.
- Creative, dynamic and versatile.
- Strong skills with social media platforms.
- Previous working knowledge of Indesign – not essential.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually.
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please APPLY NOW attaching your confidential application, or for more information contact Nigel Rayner on 02 8860 9380