Our client, Local Government, requires a Stormwater Engineer to assist their team.
In this role you will be involved in the review and assessment of stormwater concepts, designs and Development Applications (DAs) in relation to flood studies, floodplain risk management, etc.
The attributes you require for the role, include:-
- Civil , Environmental Engineering Degree, or equivalent.
- 5+ years previous local stormwater experience.
- Familiar with a range of design software packages such as – DRAINS, Hec-RAS, TUFLOW, etc.
- Good allround stormwater knowledge and skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Please forward your resume via the APPLY NOW link or contact Nigel on 0422 639 704 to confidentially discuss this position further, or other opportunities.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380
mob: 0422 639 704