- Well known multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Permanent secure position
- Ryde area – next to train & bus station
- Experienced & supportive team
- Excellent benefits and rewards
Well known and very established mid-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy, requires a Survey Draftsperson to join their team.
In this role you will form a vital part of their drafting team and be involved in the AutoCAD drafting of a range of surveying works including topographic, Plan of Subdivision, Work-As-Executed, etc.
Key criteria for the position includes:-
- Relevant qualifications.
- 5+ years drafting experience, including survey drafting experience.
- Good AutoCAD drafting skills.
- Focused on quality and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please, APPLY NOW via the links provided, or contact Brad Sparrow or Nigel Rayner on 02 8860 9380 to confidentially discuss this position, or other opportunities in civil further.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380
Ref # NR31052017