- Well known multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Permanent secure Position
- Ryde area – next to train & bus station
- Experienced & supportive team
- Good salary
Well known and very established mid-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy, requires an Survey Draftsperson to join their team.
In this role you will form a vital part of their drafting team and be involved in the AutoCAD drafting of a range of surveying works using including topographic, Plan of Subdivision, Work-As-Executed, etc.
Key criteria for the position includes:-
- Relevant qualifications.
- 5+ years drafting experience, including survey drafting experience.
- Good AutoCAD drafting skills.
- Focused on quality and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please APPLY NOW attaching your resume, or contact Nigel on 0422 639 704 to confidentially discuss this position further, or other opportunities.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380
mob: 0422 639 704
Ref # NR31052017