- Well established and highly regarded civil consultancy
- Permanent secure position
- Liverpool area
- Experienced & supportive team
- Excellent benefits and rewards
Outstanding opportunity for a Survey Draftsperson to join a very well established and highly regarded civil consultancy.
Based in the heart of Sydney’s southwest, they have been providing specialist survey and design services to the building and land development industries for almost 40 years
The position will carry out survey drafting including topographic, plan of subdivision, work-as-executed, etc., on a range of land and residential projects in the Sydney region.
They are flexible with the level of experience required for this role, and will consider people who are just developing their career, through to the very experienced, and will remunerate accordingly!
Key criteria for the position includes:-
- Relevant qualifications.
- 2+ years commercial drafting experience, including survey drafting experience.
- Good AutoCAD drafting skills.
- Focused on quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a long standing consultancy focused on survey and land development.
Please attach your detailed resume, and/or contact Brad Sparrow on, 02 8860 9380 to discuss this or other career opportunities further.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!