- Well established Company
- Permanent position
- Liverpool area
- Experienced & supportive team
- Excellent salary
A Survey Draftsperson is required by well established Company based in the Liverpool area.
In this role you will form part of their team carrying out survey drafting including topographic, plan of subdivision, and work-as-executed, on a range of land and residential projects in the Sydney region.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Relevant qualifications;
- 2+ years relevant drafting experience;
- Good AutoCAD drafting skills;
- Focused on quality and attention to detail;
- Able to work well both in a team and autonomously; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
A strong salary package will be offered based on the skills, experience and abilities of the successful candidate.
Please APPLY NOW attaching your CV to be considered for this position.
Nigel Rayner – B.E. (Civil) & MBA
Ref # NR19022018