- Award winning Consulting Company
- Career opportunities
- Exciting projects
- Excellent salary package
- Strong team culture and support
Barker Ryan Stewart have an exciting opportunity for a Survey Technician to join and form a critical role within their survey team.
Barker Ryan Stewart provides Civil Engineering, Surveying, Traffic Engineering, Planning, Private Certification and Project Management services to the property development industry and local government.
In this role you will be involved in undertaking a range of survey work for land development projects.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary Survey qualifications.
- 5years+ survey experience.
- Strong all round surveying skills and experience.
- Preferable: Survey experience in the use of 12D/Civil 3D and AutoCAD software.
- Experience working with a range of survey equipment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually.
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on their skills, abilities and experience.
Please APPLY NOW attaching your resume to our HR Team via the link provided.
Applications from Agencies will not be considered.
Ref # NR01052018