Outstanding opportunity to join an established leader!
Going from strength to strength, for over 30yrs this multi-brand food manufacturer has developed reputation as a provider of innovative solutions for the industry with a comprehensive selection of gourmet, finger food, takeaway products, complete meals, and ingredients.
Delivering high quality products to the local market, with year on year growth they continue to develop professionally in order to meet the increasing market demands.
The position will be representing a comprehensive range of gourmet food products to the restaurant, catering, institutional, and fast food channels through direct engagement with the market, and partnering with distributors.
You will be joining a NSW State team of 3 in a field based, territory management position, where some over-night travel will be required from time to time to cover the territory.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience selling into the food sector – very well regarded.
- FMCG Sales, grocery, route sales, or similar experience,
- Significant experience in direct sales and account management, driving sales, and achieving targets
- Structured approach to sales and territory management.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and positive attitude.
An unrestricted Australian Drivers License is essential.
Benefits and rewards:
- $55-65k Base, + Superannuation, + FMCV (fully maintained Company vehicle), + generous annual bonus structure, paid ½ yearly,
- Employee discounts,
- Support,ongoing training, Career development, and more!
Don’t miss this outstanding, career opportunity!
Please forward your CV via the Apply link ASAP, and for more information contact Brad Sparrow on (02) 8860 9380.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!